Buds Gun Shop - Would not return Bent 1100 barrel
Bought a new Shotgun Barrel. It was defective. It takes a while to determine what the problem was. The Gas chamber was bent slightly. I get response back for Ol'Bud. ...
"Returns must be immediate" tough luck. Flush my 230 down the drain.
I had the gun just a short period of time. Beware of what Ol'Bud considers "immediate". Its a *** shoot. If it has a flaw good luck with Ol'Bud.
* Shot gun w new barrel no ejection.
* Cleaned Gun w new barrel no ejection.
* Ordered seal "O" ring. Tested no ejection.
* Ordered metal seal rings. Tested no ejection.
* Took gun to a gun smith - he had gun for a week. Barrel diagnosed as being bad.
To late for the return.
Monetary Loss: $230.