I am writing this review 153 days after making my reserve order purchase of an M1A Scout with Mossy Oak stock from Bud's Gunshop.I am still waiting for the rifle to ship.

I have not been given any information from Bud's Gunshop regarding time frame for my rifle to ship. I contacted Bud's Gunshop customer service around day 90, they told me I could cancel for my full refund since it had been 90 days. I just want my rifle, I want to know why it has been 153 days since i ordered my rifle. I understand that they are having a high volume of purchases due to current events.

I still paid $1600 up front for an item and have been sitting with nothing for 153 days. I do not recommend making a purchase from Bud's Gunshop unless you too want to wait at least 153 days for your product when paying in advance.

I will never purchase from Bud's Gunshop again.I am going to post my review on as many forums and review sites as possible to warn as many consumers as I can to what they may be in for if they make a purchase with this company.

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States #701802

duh.well if i were to order a gun that was out of stock, i would assume it could be a long time before i might receive it, if at all.

if you try to order a gun from gandermountain that isnt in stock, i was told it would be months before it came in. c'mon man. use some common sense. and you ordered a tactical style firearm when companies couldnt keep tactical style firearms in stock.

did you really think you'd get it in a week or two.....

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #659638

I ordered the same gun M1A Scout in black mid Dec 2012 and it is still on order as of today... I see the gun is available and in stock at Hyatt, but it is $200 more...