1.3K views
2.4

I ordered a gun on the 11th of August. I paid by e-check to ensure that I received the gun quickly. They don't do ANYTHING quickly at Buds. Even though it was an e-check they handled it like I had just sent them a check. It took 6 days to clear even though my bank showed it cleared on the 12th ( 1 day after I bought the gun ). They sent the gun to shipping on the 20th and it was received at my FFL on the 25th of July.

15 days from order AND PAY until receipt. That's REALLY BAD SERVICE!

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Buds but I'm done. From now on I'll use 'Cheaper Than Dirt' and 'Slick Guns'

And no, I'm NOT affiliated with either one of those shops. Midway USA is another good one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 30, 2016.

Comments

You guys obviously don’t feel the need to read the fine print eh?

If you read their shipping conditions they explicitly state that AHC/E-check is handled like a regular check....takes 2-3 days to clear your bank and than another 4-5 to clear their accounts....

I am in the middle of the excact same timeline. I paid on the 17th, check cleared the 18th it is now the 25th and Buds hasn't even shipped shipped yet.

Buds prices are good but I am saving 10 dollars to wait what will likely be 2 weeks to recieve a gun.

I feel like Im in California again. So dissapointed in Buds lack of customer service.

Using an e-check is a slower process than a credit card. They mention in the payment selection that this can delay processing by several days (for a 3% discount).

On any online retailer, if speed is a priority then use a credit card.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1194365

Yes,yes....i agree 1000 percent. Buds customer service is extremely slow even when I sent my money ach and they took it out of my bank.

But the same poor quality response.

They won't do nothing for 5-to-7 days.

Then it's how fast shipping wants to get out the orders.

Yes I believe this will be my last order through Buds as well.