Ponte Vedra, Florida

Bought a "new" Benelli Montefeltro 12g and when I went to pick it up from my local dealer there was rust on the barrel where it connects to the receiver.I didn't think it would be a big deal, return the gun and get a new one, right?

Not the case with Buds! Only option was to return and take a refund. I even called Benelli direct who said they would sell Bud's a new gun at same price to replace mine.

Bud's declined and lost a customer for life.Terrible customer service, it was like they were angry that I received a rusted gun, not one apology ever!

This person wrote the review about Buds Gun Shop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Buds Gun Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Buds Gun Shop benelli montefeltro 12g for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more