Ponte Vedra, Florida

Bought a "new" Benelli Montefeltro 12g and when I went to pick it up from my local dealer there was rust on the barrel where it connects to the receiver.I didn't think it would be a big deal, return the gun and get a new one, right?

Not the case with Buds! Only option was to return and take a refund. I even called Benelli direct who said they would sell Bud's a new gun at same price to replace mine.

Bud's declined and lost a customer for life.Terrible customer service, it was like they were angry that I received a rusted gun, not one apology ever!

This person wrote the review about Buds Gun Shop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Buds Gun Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Buds Gun Shop benelli montefeltro 12g for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments