Center Valley, Pennsylvania
1K views

first I bought a taurus p92, everything went smooth, so made an offer on a Tisas "1911" 9mm.after watching bud's pro shooter video of Tony somebody shootin this "stock pistol" , I ordered it.

biggest piece of *** ever. they tried to brush me off with excuses and implying I don't know what I'm talking about ( 30 yrs + shooting. ) ended up getting money back , bet then came round two........why they take your money for guns they don't have is beyond me , but I had put money on a springfield they dropped from production. they insisted I get refunded or pick another so I said put the money together and give me a kimber.

that was 2 weeks ago and they can't find it now. its in shipping dept.

somewhere..........not like they lost a thousand dollar pistol.great place, really.............not.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Buds Gun Shop. The most disappointing about tisas tzm919 at Buds Gun Shop was customer service, shipping and customer service and deceptive advertising , but reviewer liked make offer option. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Buds Gun Shop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Buds Gun Shop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments