Verified Buyer

2.4

Ive been waiting on my order of ammo to arrive which said it would ship in 3-5 business days. After no notice on the 6th day I decided to cancel the order.

I get a rep that was extremely rude and advised she would charge me a 10% cancellation fee if I canceled my order and then said they have 7-10 business days not the 3-5 business in my confirmation email. Ive never experienced this level of poor service since dealing with them. I received a long email that advised of short staff and blah, blah, blah however Ive ordered from other ammo companies (after this) and have received my order (which is why I was canceling with Buds). So the email sent about service backlogs with UPS & FedEx just isnt true.

If theyre that hard up for 10% of canceled orders, I would be happy to set up a Go Fund Me page on their behalf.

They have definitely lost a customer. Id rather throw rocks than to order weapons or ammo from them again.

User's recommendation: Until they get their business in order, I wouldn’t order from them.

Buds Gun Shop Pros: Ease of web page.

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Unprofessional and very vindictive, Costumer service sucks.

Comments