1.3K views
Layout of Store

ACHTUNG / BEWARE: On 9/29/16, I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop.The gun I ordered was supposed to be brand new (Century Arms vz2008 model).

A week or so later, my dealer received my gun. I went to look at it, and it had some gouges and scratches in it. My gunsmith looked down the barrel and said that it was used and about 1/2 shot out! I said no way am I accepting this gun, as it is supposed to be brand new!

The next day I called Bud's and asked em why they sent me a used gun when it was supposed to be a brand new gun?? The guy on the phone had some *** excuse (said it was from another warehouse, blah blah blah). I said well I do not want this gun, so you guys need to ship it back ASAP & refund my money ASAP, as I do not want to ever deal with you guys again! It took them a week to send a shipping label to the dealer and I could not get my money back until they received the gun.

They said they would have to send me a check. Well it took another two weeks to receive the check. I finally get the check and they didn't sign it, so I was unable to cash it! I called em and raised *** about it, and insisted they overnight me a signed check.

Well finally about a week later I received a signed check and was able to cash it.

This whole ordeal with Bud's wasted 7 weeks of my time and energy and I did not get a gun from them, nor will I ever get a gun from them!!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from BUDS GUN SHOP!!!Sportsmen's Outdoor Superstore prices are better, more friendly, and a pleasure to purchase from!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of buds gun shop customer care. Buds Gun Shop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned buds gun shop customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Buds Gun Shop.

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments