ACHTUNG / BEWARE: On 9/29/16, I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop.The gun I ordered was supposed to be brand new (Century Arms vz2008 model).
A week or so later, my dealer received my gun. I went to look at it, and it had some gouges and scratches in it. My gunsmith looked down the barrel and said that it was used and about 1/2 shot out! I said no way am I accepting this gun, as it is supposed to be brand new!
The next day I called Bud's and asked em why they sent me a used gun when it was supposed to be a brand new gun?? The guy on the phone had some *** excuse (said it was from another warehouse, blah blah blah). I said well I do not want this gun, so you guys need to ship it back ASAP & refund my money ASAP, as I do not want to ever deal with you guys again! It took them a week to send a shipping label to the dealer and I could not get my money back until they received the gun.
They said they would have to send me a check. Well it took another two weeks to receive the check. I finally get the check and they didn't sign it, so I was unable to cash it! I called em and raised *** about it, and insisted they overnight me a signed check.
Well finally about a week later I received a signed check and was able to cash it.
This whole ordeal with Bud's wasted 7 weeks of my time and energy and I did not get a gun from them, nor will I ever get a gun from them!!
Do yourself a favor and stay away from BUDS GUN SHOP!!!Sportsmen's Outdoor Superstore prices are better, more friendly, and a pleasure to purchase from!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Bought a "new" Benelli Montefeltro 12g and when I went to pick it up from my local dealer there was rust on the barrel where it connects to the receiver...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "We purchased a beautiful French Brittany from them 4 years ago. We live in Florida so they flew her to Miami. She has been very healthy except for a few..."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear. Cleaned lenses with..."