Stuart, Florida
1.2K views 0 comments

ACHTUNG / BEWARE: On 9/29/16, I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop.The gun I ordered was supposed to be brand new (Century Arms vz2008 model).

A week or so later, my dealer received my gun. I went to look at it, and it had some gouges and scratches in it. My gunsmith looked down the barrel and said that it was used and about 1/2 shot out! I said no way am I accepting this gun, as it is supposed to be brand new!

The next day I called Bud's and asked em why they sent me a used gun when it was supposed to be a brand new gun?? The guy on the phone had some *** excuse (said it was from another warehouse, blah blah blah). I said well I do not want this gun, so you guys need to ship it back ASAP & refund my money ASAP, as I do not want to ever deal with you guys again! It took them a week to send a shipping label to the dealer and I could not get my money back until they received the gun.

They said they would have to send me a check. Well it took another two weeks to receive the check. I finally get the check and they didn't sign it, so I was unable to cash it! I called em and raised *** about it, and insisted they overnight me a signed check.

Well finally about a week later I received a signed check and was able to cash it.

This whole ordeal with Bud's wasted 7 weeks of my time and energy and I did not get a gun from them, nor will I ever get a gun from them!!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from BUDS GUN SHOP!!!Sportsmen's Outdoor Superstore prices are better, more friendly, and a pleasure to purchase from!!!

Review about: Century Arms Vz2008 Model.

I liked: Sucks.

I didn't like: Sucks.

Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Buds Gun Shop?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.